A Big Box Of Books

My Alibris order arrived today!  I do so love getting a box full of books to tear into. I didn't remember what I had ordered but I couldn't be happier with my choices. I still have library books too that will have to go back this week so I need to get those read first.

In the box are:

1. A Dangerous Mourning by Anne Perry
2. A Spot of Bother by Mark Haddon
3. A Town Like Alice by Nevil Shute
4. A Tree Grows In Brooklyn by Betty Smith
5. Cold Comfort Farm by Stella Gibbons
6. Cry, The Beloved Country by Alan Paton
7. Of Human Bondage by W. Somerset Maugham
8. Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
9. Roughing It by Mark Twain
10. Slipping Into Paradise:Why I live in New Zealand by Jeffrey Masson
11. The Face Of A Stranger by Anne Perry
12. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
13. The Ladies Auxiliary by Tova Mirvis
14. The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins
15. The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith

From the library I have:

1. Girl in Hyacinth Blue by Susan Vreeland - reading now
2. My Turn To Make The Tea by Monica Dickens -read and reviewed
3. The Picture Of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde - reading now
4. The First Man by Albert Camus - not read yet
5. The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway - read but not yet reviewed

Oh yeah, and I bought The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton at Costco.

Hmmm maybe that should be it for acquisitions for awhile...but, I just learned of a great book site that has free delivery world wide....I have to at least give them a try....right?

An hour or so later...oops, I just remembered that I also bought Tipperary by Frank Delaney when I was at Costco.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

www.123lawsuitsloans.com