It's Friday Again...

Time for the Blog Hop hosted by Crazy For Books. This is the day of the week that I add several more titles to my already insane tbr list, all from reviews read on other book blogs found through the hop. This week we've been asked to answer this question: Who are some of your favorite authors and why are they your favorites? 

My favorite author is C.S. Lewis because to me his writing is perfect, so if you are some literary genius who has stumbled onto this blog and can see all kinds of flaws in Lewis, please leave me to my illusions. Every single thing I read of his blows me away. He was an organized thinker and I love that. I also like Rosamund Pilcher because she can really tell a story. Hemmingway clears my head; Dickens makes me laugh; Thomas Hardy is just plain enjoyable. I read my first Willa Cather and Edith Wharton this year and like them both a lot. I guess I'd better stop there.

Thanks for stopping by. If you're here from the hop, leave a comment so I can return the visit. Have a great weekend! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

www.123lawsuitsloans.com