It's Nice To Be Nice!

As I was browsing through some blogs this afternoon I came across Operation Nice, where everyone is encouraged to talk about the "nice" things that others have done for them or that you might have done for someone else. I thought it was such a great idea that I wanted to promote it here. I think it's great that one person is taking a stand for ordinary everyday niceness in a world filled with indifference and cynicism. No fear of accusations of naivete or of being laughed out of cyberspace, she just decided to make a difference and she is doing just that. I'm putting the badge on my sidebar and I encourage others to do the same. I have lived enough years to know that the tiniest bit of niceness can make a very real difference in your day. So, well done Melissa! Thanks for being a role model to all of us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

www.123lawsuitsloans.com