Book Blogger Hop - Aug 17/2012

It's been a looong time since I took part in this meme. It's hosted by Jen of Crazy For Books, but she stopped doing it for awhile and I really missed it at the time. Then she started it up again in May of this year and I had no idea till I stumbled across the logo on another blog. She's back!

Book Blogger HopTo take part, all you do is add your url to the linky list on her site. It should be the link to your actual post about the hop in which you have put the logo and answered the question of the week.

This week's question is:

"What is the one genre you will NEVER read?"

Well I don't know if it's a genre or not, but I will never read books about vampires. I am so tired of vampires, tired of hearing about them, seeing adds for movies about them, reading about the books all over the internet. I think it's time for a new fad. I think it was time a long time ago. No vampires/zombies for me. I will also never read erotica. Ewww.

The purpose of the hop is to find new blogs you may be interested in following, bloggers who may be interested in following you and, of course, to add all kinds of titles to your tbr. It's not designed to just bump up the number of followers you have. If you add your link without posting about the hop your link will be deleted. It is hoped that bloggers will connect through the hop and use it as a way to create community.

Check it out and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

The Relentless Reader said...

No vampires or zombies for this reader either! I'm glad to see you doing the hop, glad I found you that way. I'm looking over the books you've read and I can tell that we have some similar tastes :)

Have a great weekend!

Susan said...

I'm with you on erotica, but I don't mind the occasional vampire and I'm kinda loving the zombie apocalypse trend. I'm just weird that way, I guess :)

Happy Hopping!

Anonymous said...

Personally for me it is Poetry...I don't like it and most of the time it just annoys me. And menage, I only need one other naked person in the room. http://tbr-io.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 

www.123lawsuitsloans.com