What's On Your Christmas Reading List?

Now that the shopping and wrapping and cooking are done, it's time to haul out the Christmas books. I have at least two new ones to read and I have a few old favourites that I try to read every December because it just doesn't feel like Christmas without them.

I've just started Christmas at Harrington's by Melody Carlson. I'm not really a Carlson fan but thought I'd give it a chance. Our book club read Christmas on Mill Street by Joseph Walker this month, a book I love and highly recommend. It reminds me a little of "A Christmas Story", set in the same time period about a boy who wants just one special thing for Christmas. It's a short book, but funny and poignant, not too sappy, and worth reading.

I'll be posting some of my favourite holiday reads here as I get to them.

How about you? Are you trying new books this Christmas or do you like to re-read seasonal favourites? Do you find time to read at Christmas at all? If you come across any good ones please share the titles as I'm always looking for a good Christmas story. What's on your Christmas reading list?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

www.123lawsuitsloans.com