Taking a break from blogging...

Hello, faithful readers. I know you are only a few but you have stuck around through thick and thin for several years now and I appreciate every one of you.

I feel it's time, now, for me to take a break from blogging due to certain life situations that I'm sure would bore you were I to talk about them here. I don't know how long the break will be, but I expect at least for the summer. Right now the stress of knowing I have to write a post on every book is taking all the joy out of reading, the one thing I have always relied on for relaxation and escape. It has become just one more pressure, one more chore. I want to get back to where reading was a help and not a hindrance. 

I will leave the blog up in hopes that things will change in a few weeks or months and I can come back to it. If, after a time, it seems I won't be able to get back to it at all then I guess I'll take it down and that will be the end of my blogging career. In the meantime I'll continue to add titles to my lists as I finish books but I won't be writing posts about them. 

Thank you all so much for spending time here and for your kindness and comments.

Here's to reading just for fun for awhile... 

Dianne
Ordinary Reader

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best Dianne and I hope you return to the blogging world again soon (in the meantime, enjoy lots of happy, stress-free, obligation-free reading).

Ordinary Reader said...

I'm always surprised what a difference a few kind words can make. Thank you for your words. I can't tell you how much they are appreciated.

Post a Comment

 

www.123lawsuitsloans.com