"Winnie-the Pooh"

Winnie-the-Pooh by A. A. Milne


  • I'm quite horrified that I didn't read it in childhood, but I guess 'better late than never' applies to this! 
  • It's a delightful book full of charm and wonderful characters, and the writing is a treat to read.
  • I was familiar with some of the characters: Winnie, Christopher Robin, Piglet, and Eyeore, but I didn't know what their personalities were like or how funny they are. These are characters worth getting to know. 
  • The natural world is a lovely part of the stories, as I find it is for most stories set in England.
  • The stories have themes of friendship, loyalty, kindness and imagination, all without lecturing and without the over-sweetness of some children's books.
  • I loved it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

www.123lawsuitsloans.com