An Award!

Awarded by What Red Read
 It's always fun to get an award and I have to thank Red of What Red Read for the Versatile Blogger Award.  Thanks Red for taking the time to look through my blog and for considering it worthy. Your kindness is appreciated!

One condition of the award is sharing 7 things about myself:
1. I used to be a soloist.
2. I had cancer last year. It was removed and so far so good.
3. I sell some stock photography online.
4. I think Sean Bean is gorgeous.
5. I love mangoes. 
6. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia  about 20 years ago.    
7. My favorite color is white. Really.

 Another condition is passing it on to 15 other bloggers of merit. 
Here are the 15 I've chosen:
1.The Perpetual Page Turner
2.Words, Words, Words.
3.The Book Whisperer
4.The Book Mine Set
5.Page After Page
6.Fingers And Prose
7.Bookworm With A View
8.A Few Of My Favorite Books
9.Classic Literature Reviews
10.One Literature Nut
11.The Book Buff
12.Words About Words
13.A Novel Source
14.Deliciously Clean Reads
15.Or So I Read

All you have to do is grab the award graphic, do a post on your blog about the award and who gave it to you, tell 7 things about yourself, and pass the award on to 15 blogs you feel have earned it. Don't forget to contact them to let them know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

www.123lawsuitsloans.com