Teaser Tuesday

Hmmm. It's Monday night, but it's 12:53 am, so yup, I can post this now.

TEASER TUESDAYS is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. It's an
opportunity to see what everyone else is reading and whether or not it sounds like something you'd be interested in.

She asks that you...
1. Grab your current read
2. Let the book fall open to a random page
3. Share with us 2 "teaser" sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
4. Share the title of the book that you're getting your "teaser" from so that people can get some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given.
5. Please avoid spoilers!

My teaser this week is longer because the sentences are very short. If I just gave you two, you wouldn't get a taste of the book at all, so I'm breaking the rules. Here are five sentences from "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett:


"I feel my lip curling. A course we different! Everybody know colored people and white people ain't the same. But we still just people! Shoot, I even been hearing Jesus had colored skin living out there in the desert."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

www.123lawsuitsloans.com